skip to main | skip to sidebar
Murray The Nut

BLOG HAS MOVED

HELLO. THANKS FOR VISITING.
MURRAY THE NUT IS NOW AT
WWW.MURRAYTHENUT.COM

Saturday, February 23, 2008

So, that's why my dick hurts.
















Full Article
Posted by Ethan at 12:15 PM
Labels: dick, News

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this blog is a nice blog.

i'm glad i visited it.

February 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM
Unknown said...

this blog is a nice blog.

February 23, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Old Drawings!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Subscribe, if you dare!

Have you ever used your pee stream to clean your toilet?

I Heart Linking!

  • Gbehh
  • The Maven!
  • Artipantz!
  • Free Love Forum
  • Kardiac Kids
  • Jason Berlin City
  • Song Truth

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (36)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (24)
      • Pompous Asshole
      • Location, Location, Location
      • Killer Robots
      • Point Counter Point
      • Oriental Acne
      • Thanks, Oprah
      • Career Day
      • The Real Ghostbusters Discuss Clinton
      • Is no one teaching butt budy info?
      • Really, by whom?!!!!
      • Chicken Pop
      • I Am The Walrus...
      • Found this drawing...
      • An unfortunate birthmark.
      • Friends
      • A rude thing to say.
      • So, that's why my dick hurts.
      • Sophisticated Thoughts
      • If Tigers Were Puppies
      • What I Learned While Pooing
      • Fish Portrait
      • #2 Pencil
      • "I'm a nut man, that's what I do!"
      • Plant V. Computer
 

Will you take this poll?

Add it up

Where My Dogs At?

Locations of visitors to this page
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2008. Ethan T. Berlin